If your workplace is currently open to the public or your staff, we highly recommend getting your premises cleaned regularly.
Who is this service for?
What does this service provide?
We can clean daily, weekly or choose a cleaning plan that works best for you.
What will you do?
The Prestige Cleaning team will:
- Wear PPE, including face masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- Perform the usual clean paying special attention to touchpoints such as keyboards, telephones and door handles.
- Use cleaning products which kill 99.9% of bacteria and germs on most hard surfaces including stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, porcelain and painted wood.
Benefits of choosing Prestige to clean your workplace:
- We are up to date on the latest cleaning standards and regulations. Prestige has completed the World Health Organisation course on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) on April 14th 2020.
- We take safety precautions for you and our team. The Prestige Cleaning team are all required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including a face mask, gloves and shoe covers.
- We are here for you. You can call our office if you want any advice on the best cleaning procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Our phone lines are answered from 7.30 am – 9pm, 7 days a week
- Flexible cleaning hours to work around your business schedule. We are able to clean your business out of hours, in the evenings and at the weekend.