If you have had an outbreak of Covid-19 we highly recommend this service. This is also beneficial if you are due to reopen your workplace and want to ensure it is safe for your staff to come back to work.
Who is this service for?
What does this service provide?
A one off clean and fog of your premises using an antiviral disinfectant known to kill 99.9% of germs and viruses.
What will you do?
The Prestige Cleaning team will:
- Wear PPE including face masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- Clean your premises to a professional standard, ensuring all areas are disinfected, including hard to reach areas such as ceilings, walls, on top of cupboards/shelving and large equipment
Benefits of choosing Prestige to clean your workplace:
- We are up to date on the latest cleaning standards and regulations. Prestige has completed the World Health Organisation course on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) on April 14th 2020.
- We take safety precautions for you and our team. The Prestige Cleaning team are all required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including a face mask, gloves and shoe covers.
- We are here for you. You can call our office if you want any advice on the best cleaning procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Our phone lines are answered from 7.30 am – 9pm, 7 days a week
- Flexible cleaning hours to work around your business schedule. We are able to clean your business out of hours, in the evenings and at the weekend.