If your premises are open or due to be reopened to the public or your staff and you want to take extra measures to ensure your workplace is cleaned.
Who is this service for?
What does this service provide?
We offer a one off clean, we will discuss with you how many hours are necessary to deep clean your entire premises.
What will you do?
The Prestige Cleaning team will:
- Wear PPE including face masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- Clean every room in your workplace including kitchen and bathroom facilities.
- Clean and disinfect all touchpoints such as keyboards, telephones and door handles.
- Deep clean your carpets, upholstery, the interior and exterior of your windows and if necessary, your ovens.
Benefits of choosing Prestige to clean your workplace:
- We are up to date on the latest cleaning standards and regulations. Prestige has completed the World Health Organisation course on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) on April 14th 2020.
- We take safety precautions for you and our team. The Prestige Cleaning team are all required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including a face mask, gloves and shoe covers.
- We are here for you. You can call our office if you want any advice on the best cleaning procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Our phone lines are answered from 7.30 am – 9pm, 7 days a week
- Flexible cleaning hours to work around your business schedule. We are able to clean your business out of hours, in the evenings and at the weekend.